Sunday, December 14, 2014

Get Ready With Me! Saturday Morning December 2014

So I wanted to do a step by step look at my makeup process but it would be a pain to take a million selfies on my phone. So I set up my makeup routine in my living room with the window open and my MacBook Pro in front of me.  The pictures are fairly washed out either because of the camera or the light, but whatever you get the picture.  All products used will be listed below and probably misspelled in the slideshow- enjoy!


...




  1. Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration Day Cream
  2. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Light- review to come
  3. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye in Neutral Medium
  4. Wet n Wild Fergie Eyeshadow Primer in Take on the Day
  5. NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Blonde
  6. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (original)
  7. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
  8. Tarte 12 Hour Amazonian Clay Blush in Savored
  9. ELF Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearls
  10. NYX Gel Liner in Dark Brown
  11. Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
  12. NYX Dewy Setting Spray
  13. Brushes are a mixture of Real Techniques, ELF, and Up & Up brand

No comments:

Post a Comment